Here you will find a comprehensive list of the services I offer and ways in which I can assist you in the growth of your business or idea. Scroll through to learn more and feel free to fill out the contact form at the bottom if you have any questions, inquiries, or just say hello!
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGMENT:
- Create, write copy, schedule, publish, and maintain day-to-day social media accounts
- Research and stay up-to date on industry happenings and trends
- Work directly with you to fully immerse myself in your business and understand your brand to effectively communicate with the public online
- Craft and develop fascinating content for website pages, marketing materials, pamphlets, flyers, and other written communication
- Research and write relevant blog posts for any industry on nearly any topic using keywords to boost SEO (search engine optimization)
- work with you directly to develop a content calendar that coordinates with your company needs
- Compose any press releases and other PR materials you may need
DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING:
- This option is great if you (or an employee) are ready to learn how to create and implement a digital marketing plan or want to advance your current skills
- Many variations on the training can be done:
- One-on-one lessons based on your previous knowledge to teach you
- Consultation and customized guide and plan for you to personally implement
- Monthly check-ins to provide assistance or guidance on plans you create
- Work directly with you to devise a customized system that will be the most cost-effective and beneficial for you.
- According to a TapInfluence Study with Nielson, Influencer Marketing has an 11x ROI than traditional forms of digital marketing. This is no surprise, people trust what people they admire say and that is pretty much exactly what influencer marketing is when you boil it down.
- I will work with you to understand your brand, target demographic, and potential influencers within your industry.
- Develop a mutually beneficial campaign for both you company and potential influencers
- Communicate directly and serve as the liaison between your company and influencers
- Strategize with you directly to discover what your “brand” is and create a cohesive plan to implement that identity
- Come up with creative and unique ways to communicate with existing customers as well as new customers your new (or revamped) identity and what that means to them
- Devise uncommon, yet interesting ways to use this identity as a way to connect with clients and customers on a deeper, more personal level
- Content for publications of all kinds: blogs, local magazines, news, press releases, marketing materials, and many more
- Topics/Industries I regularly write about: business communication, food and beverage industry, retail, fashion, travel, entertainment, local events, health, beauty, etc.
- Temporary coverage for an event or project of some sort
- Ghost writing for any type of project
- Plan events of any scale from A to Z
- Coordinate guest lists
- Handle invitations and RSVPs
- Communicate and facilitate vendors
- Plan prior and provide on-site/during marketing
- Organize post-event tasks
Is there something else you need assistance with that sort of falls into this wheelhouse? Let me know, I have worked on tons of projects all with varying roles and responsibilities that do not really fall into a specific category. Examples include:
- Doing “LIVE” Interviews on social media platforms
- Brand representative
- Temporary promotion of a new business
- Event support
If you are interested in any of these services or would like more information, please reach out. I’d love to chat!